Black Scottish Utility Kilt For sale
- Reviews (0)
Black Scottish Utility Kilt for Sale
Black Scottish Utility Kilt for sale
- Cargo Pockets
- Knife Pleat
- Belt Loops: 2.25 Inches
- Regular size available from 28 to 52
- Standard Drop length 24 , it can be adjusted as per customer request
- Attractive Brass hardware material
- 100% Heavy duty drilled black cotton
- Manufactured with Green thread Stitching making it very unique
- Fresh and newly Handmade item
- Very comfortable and soft in wearing
- Can be used for Formal and Casual purpose
Scottish Kilt is manufactured for ONE Size only and Sizes are not adjustable, so please be accurate in providing your All sizes should be updated in standard US inches.
Men Kilts for sale are fastened worn near naval Point (Belly Button) To avoid any sizing problem please measure your, waist sizes and drop length at from the belly button.
Do you know That During the 19th century Scottish kilts were a form of ceremonial dress and worn only for special occasions and primarily to formal events.
Such as weddings sporting events Highland games and holiday celebrations. However, through a global cultural process of recognizing Scottish identity in America.
Reinventing traditions and building the Scottish American Heritage The Scottish kilt is increasingly being recognized as an acceptable.
As casual wear or everyday attire and returning to its cultural roots. The Scottish kilt has become a required uniform for Scotland’s Tartan Army soccer team.
Becoming popular throughout the Highlands and northern Lowlands by 1746 although the great kilt or belted plaid continued to be worn.
The small kilt or Philbert is a development of the great kilt, being essentially the bottom half of the great kilt.